Monday, December 05, 2005

Grey Day

Im sitting in my front window, the ground is covered in whiteness, it would almost seem like the world is getting a fresh start, a clean page to start the day, but the greyness of the sky is looming.
It is saying, yes you have a fresh start today, just like every day but there is always the greyness. The greyness of my soul must be my lonliness, always hovering somewhere close, never too far, letting me know its there in case I start to forget.

We will get more snow tonight, this is the beginning of winter here. A long cold season. I love winter, I can identify with this season. Leafless trees, bitter cold winds, starkness everywhere you look outside. But inside its warm, there is plenty of love to snuggle up to when needed.
There is always inside to go to when the outside gets to cold. Just like life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home