Thursday, December 08, 2005

In the end it doesnt even matter

Biopsy-the word seems so evil to me right now.

3 months ago my ex husband passed away.
That same week I found you, the man who took my heart.
I found forgiveness and realized you still had my heart and hadnt tossed it out like I thought you had.
1 month ago I had a dream I died. In the same dream I layed on a grave screaming for answers to why after all this time am I being faced with my past.
Within that same dream I saw your father nod at me.
Sleepless nights, endless crying, silent insanity, fighting the urge to say fuck it all and running back to you and leaving my children behind, because I love you more then life itself. I thought there was no easy way out of this marraige. I guess I forgot one thing. I could have the choice taken away from me by death.

Is this the answer? Is this why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home