Sunday, December 11, 2005

Passing through

Every once in a while, I get this cold cold feeling, it seems to pass through me from the back to the front, it leaves me with goosebumps and it hits me the hardest on the inside, I can feel it all the way to my core. It leaves me shaken every time and it leaves behind a sense of loss and loneliness, like the slight touch of a hand scattered some sadness on the outskirts of my conciousness.

Its the same cold I felt that day I died in 87. If you have never felt it, its hard to explain.

It happened again today. Just now.

What happened.

When we die do we leave part of ourselves on that other side that can always feel the cold.

Someday down the road I will find out. It will be my first question when I go back.

The second will be where's Elvis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home