Sunday, December 11, 2005

Letter to a friend

I dont have too many people in my life I pray for at length. I just prayed for you. The feeling tugging at my chest the longing, pain, hurt, sadness.

These are not my feelings, I can feel you. I dont ever know why, why cant I ever figure out why!! I can only feel.

Not many people have come into my life that seemed so true, honest, not afraid.

I thought you were one of them. A friend that in 20 years or next week we could sit down and talk like we have known each other all of our lives.

Was I wrong? Its like finding out there is no Easter Bunny or Santa. Good and true, pure and simple. But its all just an illusion and lie.

Im not giving up on you though. I still believe there is one good person left on this earth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just stumbled upon your site and immediately felt like a voyeur...but I couldn't make myself stop reading. Wonderful imagery.

I enjoyed "Passing through" very much. The first time I died was in '76; the most recent, 2 years ago. The experience always fills me with awe.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home