Monday, May 01, 2006

Christiana Grace

White shades of porcelain dance on her skin
Dreams flutter so softly behind her lids
Long ashen curls grace her pinkened cheek
Her essence like a young bubbling creek
Fresh cotton linens fold around her still form
Her breath soft as silk, dewy and warm
I watch her has she lies in slumber and sleeps
I wish to run in the dreams she keeps
To chase the rainbows to the moon
To sing along in perfect tune
When she finally is to awake
The sun will shine upon her face
I will breath the scent of youth in her hair
And spend the rest of my life with a soul so rare.
I love you my child you are my heart and soul
My greatest honor in life was to create your mold
Someday when I am old and grey
I pray to watch you have your own to raise
But for now I hold onto these days
In which have been given to me with grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home