Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Head Wounds Bleed Alot and so does my Heart

........So today is going to be the day from hell.
Last night around ohhhhhhh 1 am when I couldnt get my daughter to go to sleep due to her innate ability to pick up on Mommies over abundance of caffiene in her system, Mommy took the little boobala into bed with her.
Little boobala then proceeded to slam her head into the window sill and I have never ever been sprayed with blood before, but holy shit if I wasnt covered from forehead to belly button within 2 seconds.
So I freak out and run to the bathroom with her and put a wet wash cloth on her head, she is screaming, husband is in his usual oxyconten, ambien induced stagger freaking out, although he is so fucked he doesnt quite know what he is freaking out about. So I clean her up and Ill be damned if there wasnt this teeny tiny gash on the back of her head.
Now mind you Im covered, dripping with blood.
So I rememeber, head wounds bleed worse for some reason. Ok so I stop freaking out, look at her eyes, compare them to Daddies and figure he is the one who may need an ambulance.
We go back to bed and I stay up ALL night watching her sleep in case I was the asshole who didnt call 911 and she has a massive brain bleed or something.
So all is well she is breathing nice and steady as of morning light.
And then it happens..............shit for brains decides "IN CASE" I need to take her to the dr's today to have that Teeny Tiny gash looked at he is going to stay home so he is here for the kids after school.
I knew my feeling of impending doom yesterday was for a reason.
Well with that being said, I am taking her to the Dr's today, if not to make SURE she is ok, just to get out of the fucking house for a few hours.
Ok im done, back to your regularly scheduled programming, and you, ya you there that hates the bitching and moaning, thanks for sticking around.
Life happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home