Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ill trade you one boob for a nose ring and raise you a diamond stud

Ok I had a discussion with my best friend Cat. In my completely twisted mind of everything is good all the time no matter what happens, I have made a decision.
If...........IF....If only if...and I am thinking Im gonna be ok and all, they have to cut off one of my fabulous boobs, I am getting my nose pierced.
Cute little diamond stud....Ill get a nice tan and take on the exotic look.
I already have the bohemian clothes to pull off the whole look.
Ok thats all. Excuse my manic mood, Ill be better later, plus im on my second POT of coffee.
But seriously, ive always wanted a nose ring and I think its giving me something to look foward to.
But I still think im going to be fine. Ok im going now....really...I am....ok
Poooooooooooooooooof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home