Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Friends are like angels


When in my darkest hours
I cowered in a corner
Trapped by fear
God was watching
I felt a presence
I looked up from the dark
And I saw a hand
The hand of an Angel
He helped me up
And coaxed me along
Whispering in my ear
when things didnt make sense
When I couldnt see the path in front
He shouted over my own noise
To guide me along
I was never alone
I found my way
When I reached the destiny of me
He turned and walked away
An angel
to guide my fallen spirit
Now take our hands
We are whispering in your ear
We will shout over your noise
We will help you find the way
To you.
Let us be your Angels
Remember your own words In the end all there is, is love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Father Luke said...

Thanks, Angel.

Okay for now,
Father Luke

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home