Friday, April 21, 2006

Dopey Didnt Satisfy This Woman Tonight

Ok so its 4 change in the morning Ive been tossing and turning for an hour, the birds are chirping and Harvey and his crew of bacteria laden hoodlums are due any moment to retrieve the weeks garbage from in front of the house.
Every time I closed my eyes to go back to sleep all I could think was, Harvey and his merry beer guzzling midgets will be hooten and holleren any minute now and will just reawaken my sorry ass again.
So I opted out of sleep tonight, I should have popped a little blue pill but they made me really cranky the last time and Im not in the mood for picking unreasonable fights with my husband, plus its no fun arguing with a sleeping man anyway, they dont fight back.
So here I am, yours for the next few moments.
I was going to write a poem, but Its not whats on my mind.
I was going to read some blogs, but Im not really focus'ed enough to appreciate any of them right now.
I was going to write about Dopey the Life Insurance salesmen that showed up at my house tonight at 7:30 and somebody forgot to tell me he was coming and the hubster wasnt home yet.
Dopey sat at my dining room table...a grown man of 46..giving me his opinion on everyone that is on American Idol. I was dumbfounded. This was better then the lawyer who wouldnt drink any coffee because it would have made him pee all the way home.
Dopey then told me his wife left him for a cop.
Dopey also told me he could never satisfy his wife, that she even felt her 190.00 hair cuts werent good enough.
Dopey also told me he wasnt here to make a fortune off of us he just wanted to protect my family and then at the end of the night he drove off in a Jaguar.
Dopey was a moron who told me more about his life then how to protect my family and assets and just skimmed over the Annuity Funds when I told him thats what really interested me. (12 percent yield a year is no joke).
Dopey left with an unsigned contract, my opinion of all of the American Idols, and not one penny of my money.
For me it was a very lucritive evening. I kept him here long enough for my husband to get home and be annoyed also. Oh what fun.
He sat and spewed numbers at my husband...whom just sat there mouth breathing due to his 3 hour wait at motor vehicle.
Dopey had no clue he was talking to a brick wall.
Dopey had no clue GIAYF was not the numbers person of this family.
Dopey never picked up on who makes the decisions.
He was so honed in on just speaking with "clueless", he completely missed the boat.
Must be why Dopeys wife left him.....Dopey did not satisfy this wife tonight either.
Dopey needs to pay more attention.
So this time I will call a finance person, this time I will make the appt. and we shall see what happens.
Did anyone realize the S&P 500 Annuities yield 12 percent on the average annually?
Dopey really fucked up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home