Monday, May 01, 2006

In The End

In the end Current mood: peaceful Category: Writing and Poetry
In the End.............
Darkness let in through the door
Empty echos fall to the floor
People chatter not hearing a word they say
The ghosts and demons have come to play
I cannot run and hide anymore
So I stand and greet them at the door
We dance the dance Ive avoided too long
In the past always thinking it was wrong
I know better now I welcome them in
They are my companions, not my sin
The screams bursting, the sounds so grim
Are only heard deep within
They hold my hands and guide me though
To another day of becoming who
Im meant to be, I was put here for
Without it all, my life would be poor
Ive followed the stars all my life from above
And in the end All there is, is Love

PS. This is a poem about accepting all of who you are and being true to yourself and not living by the guidelines of the status quo. We all hide away pieces of us, afraid of showing who we truly are inside, when in reality it is all of those things who make us who we truly are today.
So accept who you are, the good the bad and the ugly and love every part of yourself, and only then can you truly let love into your heart, and in the end, all there will be is love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Father Luke said...

Life does not taste, smell, or feel as I thought that it would when I was a child, for I had a child's tastes and a child's eyes.

The world was wonderous to me back then.

I didn't get what I thought I wanted out of life. Not the particulars. But I have gotten a life.

And, as I look back, I still see that innocent child I was and I get tingles reliving my life through that child's eyes.

Honor the child in you, and that child will also become a companion.

Peace Baby,
Father Luke

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home