Friday, May 30, 2008

Password

Wow I cant believe its been a year and a half since I wrote in this blog. Blogger changed things and I changed the email address and password and couldnt remember any of it and just took a shot today with some randomness. I wrote the poem below last week and felt it needed to join the rest.
Everything happens for a reason I guess, I havent had much to say lately till now.
Will there be more to come in the coming weeks? I dont know, my poetry comes from a dark place in my soul, someplace sad and full of longing. We shall see.

Love is filling this space right now, although the longing never leaves. Can they coexist? Who knows.

Time will tell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Father Luke said...

I like the poem.
I'm glad you found your password.

Please come back
and write when you can.

--
Okay,
Father Luke

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home