Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I think I just got it in the butt

Well let me start by just letting out a good scream..............
..............................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................

Ok I think Ill also my vomit but Ill wait till later.

We just met with a contractor...
. His name is Dan

I just had to write Dan a check for 26 Grand



I feel like I just got it in the butt.............

We are getting a new roof..............2500 square feet of roof to be exact. Along with 100 some odd pieces of plywood its costing a small fortune.
Our current roof is the original 100 year old cedar shake.............
It used to have shingles over it, till the big wind storm in January

This was my roof prior to that wind storm


Now the shingles are all gone and the cedar shake is left.

New chimney, ours has more holes then a Bangkok Hooker


New Gutters we currently have some tree's growing in ours..........


And lots of fun permits from crooked town officials!!

Cant leave Good Ole Shaggy out can we??

Anyway..........................

In 3 weeks I get to bitch about contractors ripping up my yard, house and destroying my rose bushes........Oh what fun!!

They will be calling me tomorrow to let me know what day they will be here..
.

On a side note.....this guy is a family friend. He found Jesus and is as honest and pure as snow.........so we trust him

Although I wonder where he found Jesus


AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home