Friday, December 16, 2005

Bleach and other things that are clean

Bleach and other things that are clean
I realized something today, if you give a foreign women a bottle of bleach when she asks for it she will stay busy for hours and your house will be disinfected so you can eat out of the grout behind your sink.
I also discovered if you put Bocelli in the CD player she will smile and it helps not only get rid of germs, but the smile chases away a few layers of the sadness in your head.
Tomorrow she will be helping me find my daughters bed under the piles of clothes that have collected there, according to Mother Teresa it will help save my marraige. How she knew my marraige was in trouble I have no clue, maybe all parents who use a child as a buffer in a bed at night have it written all over their faces. Either way I just nodded and thought, how could she be wrong her Halo glows like a 100 watt bulb over her head.
She also calls me Mrs Domestico, and refuses to call me by my first name. Which kind of weirds me out, nobody calls me that. Not even my kids friends, Im Amy or Mrs D. Oh well I guess she answers to a higher power with that halo and all.
I really like her, I like that she has me pegged and refuses any help while she is here, she see's my anal retentive qualities and has me beat by a mile.
Life seems a little simpler now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home