Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Thoughts

Silent whispers in the darkness of the night
I see your face reflecting in the pale moonlight
When the last dew dop fell off the stars in the sky
I blinked and you were gone just a flicker in my eye
When quiet replaces the noise of the day
Your in my mind, I cant keep you at bay
When will this agony cease and be gone
My heart tells me its right but my head tells me its wrong
There is no more hello's nor any goodbye's
You are always just there waiting for my day to lie
The silence is deafening, from my thoughts I cant hide
The thought of our love consuming my mind
So I lie here in bed a prisoner of my thoughts
My heart is breaking its you it has sought
I look back at the moon and the stars as I fly
Off to sleep to escape your face as I cry
My last tear drop entwines with the last dew drop that fell
From the stars in the sky as I look up from this cell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home