Thursday, January 05, 2006

Cold Lard in Cup of Revenge

Chaos Current mood: satisfied
Life for me has been pretty quiet, the husband is truly sick, 103 temp a chest full of something that resembles road tar and he vomits every time I mention the words "cold lard". Not that I have done it that much, just enough to amuse myself I guess . The sound of him wretching just warms my heart. I have always told him throughout the life of our marraige, I dont ever get mad, (which I do not normally, maybe once a year I throw a fit) I get even. This is what keeps my blood pressure at 120 over 82 on a daily basis. This is what makes me the calm cool patient person I am.
I tuck a fight he decides he wants to have away for a later date and when the perfect time arises, I rise to the task.
Not feeling good?? How about a nice cup of cold lard? hahahahhaha
Wretttttttttttttttttttttttttttchhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ok so I did it twice.
He had to get all that crap up right???
I once snipped the threads in the crotch of his favorite pants. They didnt let loose till he squated down at work to drill a hole in a floor. mwahahahaha.
He just thought he was getting fatter.
Then there was the time he was intent on wearing a particular sweatshirt to work the next day, it was a pre-wire in new construction and it was colder then a bitch out. I put it in the dryer after washing it for 20 minutes, just enough to get the heavy moisture out, not enough to get out the dampness. He froze his ass off for the first 2 hours of work.
These moments are reserved for when he really pisses me off, dont think Im the revenge goddess of CT. These are special times that get me through this vast maze we call marraige. Its more fun then fighting and the satisfaction factor is phenomenal!!
Oh yes, occasionally I forget to put the sugar in his travel mug in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home